Monday 11 February 2013

Five Top Nailpolishes of 2012

1.OPI-skyfall 2.OPI-Gouda Gouda Two Shoes 3.OPI-Big Apple Red 4.Opi-The World is Not Enough 5.Not So Bora-Bora-ing Pink
Nothing makes me feel better than putting on a little bit of nail polish, so today I am bringing to you my five favourite nail polishes.

1.I have absolutely loved OPI's Skyfall collection. This is one of my favourite shades, Skyfall. It is a deep browny red, that has a sort of toned down vampy look. I have had so much use out of this during the winter months. I love wearing this on my nails when I'm wearing blacks and beiges. I think it compliments every skin tone and looks so warm on the nails. 

2.Next on my 2012 faves is OPI's Gouda Gouda Two Shoes. This is creamy pink with gold, coraly reflects. Most people would probably think of this as a summery/autumny shade, however this is perfect for winter. For me, this pink is an all year colour, I love it. 

3.OPI's big apple red, is the classic red. I could not make a five top nailpolishes and not include this. For me, it's the perfect red. It's so bright and adds a pop of colour to a plain outfit. This is one of OPI's classic nailpolishes and I've heard so many people rave about it. I had so much use out of this throughout the whole of 2012 as it was my staple red. I cannot recommend this enough!

4. As soon as I saw The World is Not Enough in the Skyfall collection I fell in love. I could not stop imagining how beautiful it would look for Hogmany and throughout the whole festive season. It defintiely did live up to my expectations. It is such a pretty silvery/bronze colour with lots of shimmer. I got so many compliments when wearing this during winter 2012. I wouldn't really wear this during summer as it's too festive, however I will definitely popping this out again next winter.

5.Last but not least is Not So Bora-Bora-ing Pink. This is the cutest pink, and perfect for spring and summer. It's a bright pink with some baby pink reflects. It's not too bright, but still gives a cute pop of colour to your nails.

As you can probably tell, I do love OPI nail polishes. They are so long lasting and don't take that long to dry. Before applying my fave OPI nailpolishes I usually pop on a base coat. All the Skyfall collection nailpolishes are limited edition, so try get them as soon as you can (Harvey Nichols has the two nailpolishes from the Skyfall collection that I mentioned earlier in stock). The one downfall to OPI nailpolishes is that they are sometimes quite hard to get a hold of in Scotland. I highly recommend that you splurge and buy one of these fab nailpolishes. At around £11, they are really expensive but they are honestly amazing!!

CELINE XO

please let me know what you think about this post in the comments!

follow me with bloglovin 

1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty collection!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete