Thursday, 30 May 2013

Iced Tea!



The weather has been really nice in Scotland recently, so I tried making my favourite summer drink, ICED TEA! I'm obsessed with tea, especially iced tea. My iced tea actually went well, so I thought I would share it with you.

 So you'll need some Lady Grey Tea or English Breakfast Tea or Green Tea, whatever you like (I used Lady Grey Tea); agave syrup or caster sugar (choose whatever, it doesn't really make a difference); half a lemon; LOADS of ice.

Now to the preparation. Firstly, I half filled a jug with boiling water and three tea bags. I left the tea bags for around four minutes then removed them. After I squeezed the lemon into the jug. I then filled the jug 3/4 of the way with cold water to speed up the cooling process. Once that was done, I kept added heaps of ice into the jug to rise the water level to the top and to allow the tea to cool down.  Now I added some agave syrup until the tea was sweet enough for me. I then served up the tea in a glass filled with ice.

Let me know if you try this out. You always have to make the most of the sunny weather in Scotland, as it never lasts long!

C√ČLINE XO

2 comments:

  1. I tagged you in a 13 questions tag :)

    http://valeriyatalks.blogspot.ae/2013/05/13-personal-questions-tag.html

    ReplyDelete