Wednesday 19 June 2013

June Wishlist

1.Mac Lipstick in Sweet and Sour 2.Topshop dress 3.Laura Mercier Candle 4. Mac Club Eyeshadow
It's time for my june wish list! I saw most of these items when I was shopping this weekend and I had to retain myself. 

1.Mac Lipstick in Sweet and Sour £14-This lipstick is from the All About Orange range in Mac. It's soooo pretty. I tried it on in the Mac shop this weekend and fell in love. It's a really natural orange colour and is really creamy. I definitely want to get this before it is out of stock, as it is limited edition.

2.Topshop MOTO Acid Denim Dress £36-I saw this dress in Topshop and was instantly drawn to it. There was only one in my size, so I quickly grabbed it and ran for the changing rooms. As I tried it on I noticed it had a massive rip down the back. It was a shame as it fitted me so well and was so flattering. I'm going to get this online and use my 10% student discount!

3.Laura Mercier Fresh Fig Candle £29(on sale in Frasers for £14.50)-For my mums christmas I got her the Laura Mercier Candle set as one of her presents. She's been burning them around the house and they smell so lovely. My favourite is the Fresh Fig, as I feel like it's an all year round scent. I've never been able to justify spending £29 on a candle, so as it's on sale for £14.50 I really want to pick it up.

4.Mac Eyeshadow in Club £10-I've been eyeing this eyeshadow up for a while. It's probably the prettiest colour I've ever seen, I could look at it forever! It's a brown colour, but when under light it has a petrol iridescence. I think this will be the next colour I add to my Mac palette. 

I hope you've enjoyed this post. Feel free to follow me on bloglovin. It makes me so happy seeing my followers. Thanks for reading.
CELINE XO

No comments:

Post a Comment